INTERNATIONAL POST GRADUATES DIPLOMA IN NUTRITION
Who Should Apply? Anyone who wishes to work as a Nutritionist/Dietitian Anyone in the health & wellness industry who wants to upskill/obtain international certification Anyone already in the field of Child Nutrition & wish to update their skills Anyone wishing …
Who Should Apply?
- Anyone who wishes to work as a Nutritionist/Dietitian
- Anyone in the health & wellness industry who wants to upskill/obtain international certification
- Anyone already in the field of Child Nutrition & wish to update their skills
- Anyone wishing to learn about Health and Nutrition
Graduates from a recognized university in any discipline are eligible to sign up for this course.
Why Study this Course?
Due to changing lifestyles, increased stress, and hectic schedules, Nutritionists and Dieticians are in demand, more than ever, as they are guiding people toward consciously managing their dietary requirements.
This course includes an extensive understanding of anatomy in order to understand nutrition needs. It also covers an understanding of the nutritional requirements of infants, toddlers, school children, teenagers, adults, breastfeeding mothers, senior citizens, and even pets!
Which topics does the comprehensive Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition cover?
- Anatomy of Digestive System and Difference Between Dietitian Vs. Nutritionist.
- Classification of Carbohydrates and Vitamins.
- Nutrient Requirements for Infants, Children, and Adolescents.
- Understanding the Difference Between Vegetarian and Vegan Diets.
- Common Food Allergies in Children.
- Nutritional Requirement and Importance of Diet and Health During Pregnancy.
- Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for Pregnant Mothers.
- Benefits and Challenges Of Breastfeeding and Formula Feeding.
- Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for Lactating Mother.
- Guidelines for Feeding And Recommendation of Diet Chart for Weaning Baby (Age 6 Months to 12 Months).
- Nutritional Requirements for Toddlers and Introducing Five Healthy Food Groups.
- Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for (Age 1 to 5 Years).
- Healthy Eating Habits and Importance of Healthy Meal Plans for Children (Age 6 to 12 Years).
- Model of Nutritional Diet Plan (Age 6 to 12 Years).
- Understanding Changes During Adolescence and Nutritional Needs.
- Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for Adolescents (Age 12 To 18 Years).
- Understanding Habit of Picky Eating, Causes and Consequences.
- Importance of Weight Management and Strategies for Weight Gain and Weight Loss for Children.
- Nutrition Required for Sports and Model Diet Plan for an Athlete.
- Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for Adults (Age 18 to 40 Years).
- Health Issues and Nutrition for Men in 40s.
- Health Issues and Nutrition for Women In 40s.
- Importance of Geriatric Nutrition and Diet Requirements.
- Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for Adults (Age 40+ Years).
- Causes and Effects Of PCOS/PCOD and Nutritional Requirements.
- Model of Nutritional Diet Plan for PCOS.
- Superfoods for Adults and Children.
- Nutrition for Pets.
- Individual Diet Plans.
- To Understand the Role of Nutritionists and Strategies to Grow Business.
The knowledge obtained by a student after completion of the “Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition Course” can be used by a student to suggest or advise on a healthy diet for a person not suffering from any complications which require medical treatment. The Course in no way qualifies a student to practice medicine or prescribe any kind of medication or suggest any kind of diet to a person who is undergoing treatment from a medical practitioner.
How it Works
How do you start your course?
- Select your preferred Course. (Call 9004090099 for help)
- Complete your Payment Procedure.
- Download the British Learning app.
- Enter the Login ID and Password for your account.
- Connect with a Senior Teacher for further guidance.
How does Online Education work?
- Login to the British Learning website using your Login ID and Password.
- Access the training material from our online library.
- Alternatively, download the British Learning app from Google Playstore or App Store.
- Refer to the training material prepared by our experts.
- Attend the live classes scheduled by your Senior Teacher.
- In case of any doubts, call your Senior Teacher to get them solved.
How do you complete your Certification?
- After completing your course, appear for a simple online MCQ test within one year.
- Upon successful completion of the test, download a soft copy of your certificate from your account.
- If you need the hard copy of your original certificate, we can courier it to your address anywhere in India without any extra cost. Students residing abroad can call us at +919004090099, and our team can work it out for you.